Sunday, April 17, 2011

Behar Vega fashion event































Welcome again to katseye's view 4 u                                                                                                                      First of all let me say how amazed I was to see this showing,Ms Vega does not fail to deliver a beautiful collection, full of rich vibrant colors and textures," oh so sexy"; How I wish  I that I had been apart of the show. As you will see from my personal photos you will be in awe as.MS Vegas fashions are flattering to almost any figure. She herself look stunning in a bright pastel yellow cat suit with a sexy stomach and leg cut out, and a white daisy like flower shoulder strap. Let me not forget those beautiful silver strappy, high hill stilleto shoes. Omg she looked beautiful as, well as her collection. I cant wait to be one of C.W.S top models, that is something I strive for everyday. I even have a backstage view for you see. after the show I was able to see how they make the video of the month for April. Dancing and modeling at the same time, what fun

No comments:

Post a Comment