Saturday, April 16, 2011

*CWS and blog creating class

Welcome to katseye's view 4 u where you can get the latest news and gossip for Classic with Style (C.W.S) and fashion in one scoop. Today is the first day of learning how to blog. It was a little tedious for me but I got through it without any bruises lol. I just started C.W.S about a week ago and so far it has been wonderful. The instructors are very patient and understanding with the issues that the student may have and offer tips and suggestions to make the student's process a lot smoother. I also have to give a big shout out to the owner Anrol Anthony,( by the way, I happen to love her name) and Steve Mccollough because without them my fellow student's and I would not be here today. Later, we will see fashion fantasy at its best. So hold on tight and enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment