Friday, April 29, 2011

PROM THEME




























KATSEYE"S VIEW 4 U
It's me again Kats here to give you the latest goings on at CWS styling events. Today's theme is Prom Theme and as usual it was not a disappointment. I can remember my prom, and please believe me I looked nothing like the ladies did today. If I had, I definately would have been prom queen. The ladies very well put together, I could have used their input at my prom. however there were vibrant colors,short cute dresses,and long elaborate gowns. whew these ladies oozed sexiness on the runway. Congrats ladies to a job well done. The winners of this styling event were Ms Lady Sunfire Erin, Ms Bella Qissentell, and Ms Enshe. Thats all for this evening folks join me again for more fabulous fashion flare. Good night  Kats

No comments:

Post a Comment