Thursday, June 23, 2011

CREATIVE "PONYTAIL"









The wait is over. Who could imagine that there would be so many ways to style or decorate a ponytail. Well I'm here to tell you that there are endless possibilities, if you think outside the box. In a few moments you will see for yourself. when I set out to join this styling event, I never thought that I would win, let alone first place; because I just threw my outfit together in a hour before the show. Comptemplating  all along whether to do it or not, and second guessing myself. Well let me tell you I am happy that I did. My thinking was I have nothing to lose, and what the hell I could use the experience,and practice, practice, practice, to make me into a "super model" lol. there were many creative styles that were beautiful, and surely would win over me. OK enough about me, lets get on with the show.Congrats to the other winners Flora Stripe and Cael Nyn .  KATSEYE'S VIEW 4 U

No comments:

Post a Comment