Thursday, June 23, 2011

Prince/Princess Creative theme









Hello Katseye fans got more gossip for you at CWS. The competition is smoking hot.Even if you are not a contestant in the show, the audience is being put in a trance, with all the creativity, color,and stage presence. It makes you anxious to see the next episode of CWS styling events. I can't describe in words how beautiful, and bold the creations have evolved into.I have to say well done everyone. We all want to be the judges top picks.  It is only a pity that there can only be three winners. Only Simply the best will do. Tonight I was one of the best, again to my surprise, and probably you too. well what can I say everyone eventually becomes the apple of the judges' eye. Congrats to the winners. Katseye's  view u you.  c ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment