Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MS SOPHISTCATED














































































































































Today's finale for Ms Sophisticated was unbelievable. I especially love the talent part of the show.The imagination that went into the futuristic theme was out of this " world". there were transformations you would not believe. One in particular caught my eye. She had on this beautiful black sequined high collar elaborate, and ornate design, with sky blue hair; that eventually transformed into a black widow. Wow there were so many more that I can't  put in this post, but please look at the photos to help explain my excitement.I was in such awe, my mouth was on the floor. I have never seen a show this exciting since I have been in SL It was so spectacular,I am at a lost for words. This contest made me even more determined to be a model. I can't wait to be in competition and show my creative side as well. It gives me a rush to think of the possibilities and opportunities that are available in sl as a model or any other creative outlet. I want to be one of those models. The clothing was oh so remarkable, you can tell that all the ladies took a lot of time and care to to put on a spectacular performance. Congrats to Ms Vicky Yongbo, Mei mei Shiu , and Ms Butterfly  Resident. And congrats to all the contestants you are all so remarkable and talented, I hope to be like some day. thank you for being an inspiration to ladies like me. This contest has been a pleasure to write about. thank you for your attention. KATS

No comments:

Post a Comment